[SEL] ot ebay

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Fri Apr 11 16:40:07 PDT 2008

Hi Arnie, and others. A very noticeable thing in discriptions on
ozzie ebay is that we (many users) all write NO PAypal payments
excepted from Ozzie users. It really just eats to much into the
bottom line. I do agree that it can make things work (completing
transactions) real fast but time is not an issue for me. I'm like
Peter I think. Will just simply reduce the activity I have with ebay.

At the end of the day most stuff I get from ebay is not gear I really
need to have.
Russell