[SEL] Hercules Power Plant Price

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 07:00:26 PDT 2007

Thanks for the feedback guys. I talked with her about the Hercules and she is asking for 500. Said she would take 400 and nothing less. I'm going to think it over for a bit........Luke TonnebergerRockford, MichiganUSA=================> From: "Luke Tonneberger" <flywheelin at hotmail.com>> To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>> Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 11:49 AM> Subject: [SEL] Hercules Power Plant Price> > > >> > Hi Everybody,> >> > I just picked up a nice little 1.5hp Economy with Webster mag and one of > > those square boxy Faribanks Morse engines. A guy I knew from the local > > shows passed away and his wife is selling off his stuff.> >> > She has a cute little 4 cylinder Hercules, radiator cooled that says > > "Hercules Power" on the raidator. It has all of the metal shrouds, fired > > by a coil and distributor. Has a clutch type deal on the rear of the > > engine that engages and disengages a flat belt pulley. She says that she's > > heard it run. It looks like the one I found here except ALOT smaller.> >> > http://www.w-t-p.com/2004/C09-5483.jpg> >> > I'd like to bring it home but don't have a clue about the value of it. > > What is a fair price for the engine?> >> > Luke Tonneberger> > Rockford, Michigan> > USA> >