[SEL] Hercules Power Plant Price

Glenn Karch glenn.karch at verizon.net
Wed Sep 26 13:02:00 PDT 2007

Luke,

The Asland Oil Company took a lot of those engines out of service in
southern Indiana and southern Illinois.  They and the 2 cylinder version,
the NXB, could be picked for a couple hundred dollars a piece.   I think
Keith Kinney got a couple of them.  I have a couple of the NXBs.  They and
the 4 cylinder are nice running engines.  Both of mine have the over the
center clutch too.

Glenn Karch
Hercules Historian
Haubstadt, Indiana, USA