[SEL] Corn-gas a BUST! - OT

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Sep 26 12:31:05 PDT 2007

Ed Zacchari.

If a liberal, fuzzy-squishy, pretty-pictures rag can't make a case for the
corn-gas boondoggle, its a pretty damn telling argument.

My choice of reference was deliberate.  The welfare-mongers who are
pushing this fiasco would have their eyeballs glaze over with a seriously
technical assessment.  I figgered they could manage the pretty pictures
and slick glossy pages.

See ya,  Arnie