[SEL] Corn-gas a BUST!

Steven N Kitto sndakitto at activ8.net.au
Tue Sep 25 16:25:00 PDT 2007

Edd etc,

When we lived in South Australia there were a few local farmers playing with
the manufacture of bio diesel. They were stifled by govt regulation and the
issue of excise. They were quoting that the average farmer could produce
enough diesel to run their farm from around 150 acres of canola. Some were
using the waste oil from the local fish and chip shops.

Steve and Denise Kitto
95 Coleyville Road
Mutdapilly  QLD   Australia 4307
Ph 07 54671541

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
Proverbs 27:19