[SEL] Corn-gas a BUST!

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Tue Sep 25 14:02:58 PDT 2007

Good on ya Kerry,I have no problem helping our own and when was a little
help to our hard working farmers a problem.I would bet that some who make
these comments have no hesitation in receiving government welfare and don't
do a lick to get it!!!!.While in the US I saw a large bio diesel plant under
construction in Missouri and it will employ a lot of people .There are
probably US gov subsidies  for this plant,I don't know for sure but I do now
one of the share  holders and he told me that  a lot of the local farmers
have put a LOT of there own money into the plan in the form of shares .Self
sufficiency is a plus and some down sides are inevitable but must be set
aside.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia