[SEL] Corn-gas a BUST!

tamatea whanau brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Mon Sep 24 20:28:58 PDT 2007

Great to  hear from you Reg appreciate your thoughts i had come across this
link a while ago in regards to the doble steam car on this car most of the
burnt fuel was recycled  my belief is that it was the best steam car that
had been made till its demise i think in the 50s to expensive to make could
be made these days at a much cheaper cost i believe there were three
generations of dobles that developed it great engineers in there own right
here is the link hope you find it interesting as i did
http://itotd.com/articles/594/doble-steam-cars/ brent