[SEL] Corn-gas a BUST!

tamatea whanau brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Mon Sep 24 13:51:08 PDT 2007

I tend to agree it does sounds like scaremongery notice the heading states
"may produce more greenhouse gases" they also mention that the test was done
by burning? how ie by internal combustion we are not sure how does the fuel
rate after being processed by the emission controls in the vehicle we dont
know i am suspect on it the first professor was being causious about not
jumping on the bandwagon about biofuels i think we should do the same would
prefer to see more actual info relating to the tests they performed as what
is written is not conclusive in any way   brent nz