[SEL] Amsoil the final chapter

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Sep 20 06:45:02 PDT 2007

Hi Pete,
	 I'm pretty sure that the 4,000:1 (which I recommended to you
earlier) will "not smoke as much" as the 50:1. Try the 4,000:1 first
and then make it a bit richer after running THE MISTAKE for an hour
or so. No need to thank me for the advice. I'm always glad to help
out a fellow MISTAKE owner!
	Dave
PS, For those of you new to the List my collection of MISTAKES (and
Craig Prucha's 40 HP MAYTAG) can be viewed at: http://
www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/maytag/maytag_fun.html
PPS, Peter, you had BETTER get to portland in august of 2008--I will
loan you one of my MISTAKES if you want to exhibit a static display!