[SEL] Maytag Torque Monster

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 22:46:58 PDT 2007

Hi Joe,
I am sorry to hear your KIPS Equipped Kawasaki impaled your knee, split my
MCL and cracked your femur.  I wish you a good recovery.  I would say speedy
recovery but perhaps speed is involved enough already.

What is your MCL?

Do you recommend the Ski-Doo RAVE over the KIPS for the Maytag?  Most of the
Maytag torque occurs when it is either turning very slowly or stopped and is
most noticeable as a resistance to movement.  Can the Ski-Doo RAVE enhance
Maytag performance?  I was going to ask Evil Dave about the feasibility of filling
the dead sections of the crankcase with Bondo to increase intake compression
but I am afraid he'll only suggest I fill the whole thing and let it set up
before trimming it.

Anyway, I am certainly excited about all the advancements in the two-stroke
world and it appears that the reality of the 40 HP Maytag will soon be
achieved.  Yes, I know there is a picture of one already but I suspect it was staged.

Be well.

Respectfully and with sympathy,
Ron
Mid-continent Maytag Preservation Plantation

In a message dated 9/19/2007 11:08:29 PM Central Daylight Time, JR504 at aol.com