[SEL] Fw: Amsoil two stroke oil

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Sep 17 11:46:35 PDT 2007

I have used both of those oils and have the same problem with both. The
fumes given off when they burn give you a BAD headache.

I used them while racing snowmobiles and in the woodlot. They do work
very well. The 100:1 caused no problems in any of my gear and most were
40:1 engines. I still use it in the two strokes around here. I just make
sure not to use them on a day with dead air.