[SEL] Fw: Amsoil two stroke oil

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon Sep 17 06:44:41 PDT 2007

Hi Peter,
	This is indeed GREAT news! I would suggest that you use the
Interceptor (at $17.00 per qt.) It's a bit more expensive, but you
will more than make up the money in the saving of only using half the
amount.
	I wish you would write the guy again and ask if you could become an
Amsoil distributor in NSW. Since there would be no competition w/in
hundreds of miles for the product the opportunities would seem to be
unlimited! I would also be interested in the guys opinion on using
Interceptor at 101:1 and 102:1. As an experiment I think you should
try it at 4,000:1 and then let the List know the results. I would be
willing to pay for the Interceptor used in that experiment!
	As you know I'm ALWAYS interested in any information that advances
our knowledge of the starting, running and STOPPING of Fred's
Mistake! I look forward to what others have to add to this
fascinating thread!
	Dave