[SEL] Crankshaft extending

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 15:27:56 PDT 2007

Sure,,,
Then if the next guy is like me he will see that pulley and start looking for what he can run with that engine.
Of course if your welding job is done right with the addition of that internal pin that should be a pretty strong shaft extension.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

David Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net> wrote:
George, Then your "fix" is a good one!