[SEL] Spam> Portland 2007 picture updates

Chuck Balyeat kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 11 15:33:06 PDT 2007

I was making the observation that tractorland was empty . You could have
snapped that at dawn and a half while all the gummers were still in bed .
But it is as I
would I expect to see all day , only interupted by the occasional WHACK
of a pecan off freshly rubbed carnuba* on Imron .

I wanna thank you for taking the time , and it was considerable , to share
all those photos .

And as for the unkown and unclaimed , this one is a LUTZ and oohhh does it
have a story to tell
http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Portland07/Portland07217.htm

Chuck

* Painstakingly scraped from the leaves of the carnuba palm .