[SEL] Nelson Bros Engines

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Sep 10 14:09:37 PDT 2007

Hi Ya'll,
  Border Bob was telling me there was a fellow a few years back, maybe like
15 that he talked to at Portland who was compiling history on Nelson Bros.
engines. Unfortunately he does not remember who it was. Its just been too
long. Does anyone know of someone who was or is doing this? Did he or
anyone get a good history of the engines published?
  Bob's, Jeff's and my engine has gotten my interest up on them so I was
wondering. Might as well try to learn something new.
                                         Thanks,   Mark

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark