[SEL] MacLeod Engine

Allen Home cwja at telus.net
Fri Sep 7 21:19:44 PDT 2007

Thanks Alan,
I have responded to Mark Shulaw about the part that I won on Ebay that
was the wrong size . The part was seemingly too small for my engine. I
really need a picture taken from the top view of the flywheels and the
detent lever makeup. Thanks for your interest; I hope your picture
helps. Jeff

--

Jeff & Marja Allen  at Home
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada