[SEL] MacLeod Engine

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 19:09:27 PDT 2007

Howdy,
I have an engine that is probably a twin to yours.
I don't have a manual.
If I understand what you want I will try to send you a picture tomorrow.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Allen Home <cwja at telus.net> wrote: I need to get some information about a 1 3/4 hp MacLeod engine, serial
15083 with a Webster magneto / ignitor. Does anyone have a manual for
this engine or the equivalent of a Nelson Bros I think. I need to have a
picture or better yet the part that is the governor linkage that runs in
the groove on the crankshaft and controls the engine speed I believe by
holding the detent rod actuating the ignitor. Some help would really be
appreciated.

--

Jeff Allen
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada