[SEL] narrow miss for my engines today...

Kerry Morris ozhornsby at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 13:36:54 PDT 2007

G'Day Curt

Not much different complaining about heat or cold its
all about what you are used to, went to Darwin (top of
Oz in mid winter, I was in shorts and Tee shirts as it
was like our summer, all the locals were wearing
jackets and saying how cool it was, as you say It's
all about perspective

Why would anyone live where temperatures got below
freezing