[SEL] narrow miss for my engines today...

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Thu Sep 6 13:17:28 PDT 2007

Alan,
Actually it was March. That would be their fall, so I fibbed a little
about it being the dead of winter. But being that we were so far south
and the time of year made the heat a total surprise. Hard to imagine how
hot north Oz would be!
It's all about perspective when hearing their whining. Kerry complains
about the unbearable frigid cold weather when there is a tad of frost on
a corner of his windshield in the morning. Like I said they'd never make
it thru a winter in your part of the woods.  Bunch of pansies...... :-)
Curt