[SEL] [S] Re: Favorite type of engine

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Oct 30 08:15:08 PDT 2007

Mick,
I see you mentioned the Stover engines. Do you ever run across engines
badged Stover in Oz? Or were all badged Cooper? Just curious if any ever
slipped thru with the Stover name.....
I took this photo at Naracorrte
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Australia2005/Australia2005%20352.jpg>
but have no clue if recently imported or if this was imported when new.
If imported and sold new, was this thru Cooper or someone else?
Curt