[SEL] WARNING CONMAN OPERATING IN OZ AGAIN

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Oct 29 05:01:31 PDT 2007

Ron,
An old saying is "you can't con an honest man". Why don't you guys fuck
with this guy a little. Next time he calls tell him you'd like to pay
him a little more than he's asking to assure you get the engine in case
word of this gets around. Then have another buddy call him with some
story about how he got the number, and your buddy tell this con man he'd
like to buy it for even more money, but please don't tell you about this
deal. Then another and another can get in on it, running the price up.
Maybe someone is willing to send a check on a bogus checking account.
(legal?) When the fellow cashes the check at his bank, he gets hit with
charges for taking a bad check.
Be creative, it'll be fun!
Curt