[SEL] WARNING CONMAN OPERATING IN OZ AGAIN

Ron Sullivan oldengines at bigpond.com
Sun Oct 28 04:12:42 PDT 2007

Hi all
Dave contacted me on Friday and told me the details i said it was a scam but
tell him we would pick up and pay cash he went cold. but thinking about it
all weekend i remembered a sth oz guy who got caught before on one in which
his evidence proceeded to catch him last time and the new one has also
contacted him on tractor bits  so i put dave and tony together and they had
the same phone no and 2 diferent  names .
Tony will be in contact with the arresting officer from before this week as
last week he was on holidays .if any body else is contacted by the scammer
contact dave ore myself and we put you to tony or the po;lice in question
Ron & Liz Sullivan