[SEL] E-bay Bidding Suspicious!!

George/Helen Myers ottawa at pa.net
Fri Oct 26 11:54:07 PDT 2007

Alan, based on the condition and appearance that sound like rather fair price.  It was a "buy it now" item. I would hate to pay the shipping to Australia.  Maybe he was testing the water in the beginning!

The point I was making was the price of the gauges.  Most of them on ebay have been going for like new price but this is more than double.  Maybe he doesn't have a known source for buying a new set.

Helen