[SEL] Ketchup

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 15:29:37 PDT 2007

Same thing here, Tommy.
This will have me looking on Friday, but seems like it is all ketchup now.

I also don't like it much.  I prefer either BBQ sauce or a good salsa.
I will grab a bottle of ketchup though and try it on a well tarnished laundry boiler that I plan to use at engine shows in 2008.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Judge Tommy Turner <lcjudge at scrtc.com> wrote: In my local grocery you used to be able to buy "ketchup" or "catsup".
Made by 2 different companies and I don't know what the difference was.
I don't like either and wouldn't have any idea which is better for
cleaning purposes.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY