[SEL] 1918 FWD Model B Truck

Chuck Balyeat kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 13 15:59:26 PDT 2007

Yeah its rough looking with lace tin , powdered wood , and solid cast wheels
, sitting out in the brush down in the Valley  .
My buddy will be draggin it in soon and asked me if I knew anybody that
might know somebody that frequents a message
board or any offiicianado sites on the net for ww1 truck stuff   .

 I fed him a BS line about Pershing rolling a couple dozen model B's
through here on his way to greet Pancho Villa
and he is absolutely drunk with that possibility multiplying the thrill of
finding it with his bulldozer  . (He has completed an IHC Highwheeler,
and will eventually figure out that Black Jack's party was over by 1917 )
But to see him swoon ! Yeah Im a cad , but we both needed
a little fun .

There are a bunch of old well locations on the same property and I am
waiting for him to report back with his finding a big
Krueger Atlas or something more mundane . Maybe a Hae Gang even ? Lol

Chuck Balyeat
http://royalcrossfarm.com/Failure.html