[SEL] Fairbanks Type N Info & SEL Charity Auction.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Oct 11 11:43:17 PDT 2007

> Message: 4
> Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:38:53 -0400
> From: Judge Tommy Turner <lcjudge at scrtc.com>
> Subject: Re: [SEL] Fairbanks Type N Info

  Arnie,
      I've kept a running total that I give to my wife after each engine
  trip.  Looks like the total thus far is about $900.  ;-)
   Tommy Turner

Great one Tommy :-),
	And, of course, you being a judge 'n all who is to doubt your word?

	Almost like saying "It's gotta be true - I saw it on T.V."

P.S. Tommy I'm still waiting for details for the brass plates that you bought (and paid
for) on last years Charity auction. Nearly time for this years auction !!

	When does the new auction start - last years one was a lot of fun. I'm wondering what to
put on this years auction - probably a few more brass plates and some decals (anyone need
a few Maytag Decals?)I've gotta look at things that will not be too expensive to post from
South Africa.

Keep well
Jerry