[SEL] Wendel's BYB BRB Etc

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Oct 8 09:55:20 PDT 2007

I'm sure the Vol.2 was discussed when it first came out, but I'll add my
opinion as well.

I agree with others that it is a terrible book and unless you are
wanting a complete set, skip it.

It is obvious this was a quickly thrown together book.  The book would
be only a third to half the size if the same format had been used as in
the first volumn books.  The new book could be called the Large Print
Book as the font size is larger and the leading (spacing between lines)
is also larger.  Basically a technique to fill up space with less text.
The quality of the photos are worse than the BRB.

George