[SEL] Wendel's BYB BRB Etc

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Oct 6 17:33:06 PDT 2007

Hi Peter,
	BYB, 1983.
	BRB  1994 (Poor photo copy of the 1983 book because the 1983 plates
were "lost"--this one had a RED cover.)
	Paperback Published about 6-8 years ago. (Better quality because of
improved copying techniques.)
	BYB (and Vol. II) published about 2 years ago. Vol II content is for
shit and not worth the paper upon which it is printed. Vol. I looks
to be about the same as the 1983 edition.
Be very careful of what you buy on eBay. Most advertised as 1983 are
likely the 2005(?) reprint!
	Dave