[SEL] Who's Collecting Engines at GEM ?? Richard Backus !!! 8>))

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 12:12:59 PST 2007

Howdy Folks,

Finally today my snail mail delivered my GEM.
Yes Dave, Very nice write-up on you Austral.
Then I turned the next page and saw the From A to Z   "S" engines.
I found a very interesting statement on page 35.

"If  you  have  an  engine begin-
ning with the letters T though Z,
and  would  like  it  featured  in
A  to  Z,  please send it to Gas
Engine  Magazine,  1503 S. W.
42nd  St.,  Topeka,  KS 66609;
rbackur at ogdenpubs.com

So,   It appears like Richard Backus wants the engine sent to him so he can take pictures for GEM.  I don't see any place here where it says you will get your engine back either.  8>)))

I couldn't help it,
Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan