[SEL] Taralga

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Nov 22 07:41:51 PST 2007

Hi Rob,

> Hi Dave,
> Although this doesn't exactly answer your question, perhaps it will be
> of help.  Allan Brothers made the earlier "continuous lamp" engine,
> then later made their "lamp start" engine.  If you need me to explain
> the difference, let me know.
Thanks, but I asked Jennie and she said that the "continuous lamp"
engine had the lamp on all the time it was running, where as the
"lamp start" engine used the lamp only for starting and then the lamp
was turned off. I think I understand now.

> Rob
	Dave
PS. It seemed to make sense the way Jennie explained it!