[SEL] Russell Road Patrol #3

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 19 19:03:46 PST 2007

Sounds great! I would join the AT and Farmall lists though.

  IH tractors and power units were in a lot of equipment that they did not
completely manufacture.

Engine parts should be relatively easy to get assuming it is the same as the
farm tractors, try Rice Equip. and the Fordson House.

Jensales and Binder Books would be a good place to check on manuals.

John Hall