[SEL] Russell Road Patrol #3

Milo milo at hughes.net
Mon Nov 19 18:27:54 PST 2007

Posted in another forum (Yesterday's Tractor), but so far no replies.
Thought I'd try here, as ya'll are so helpful.

I am looking for any resources on this machine.

I will most likely be the proud owner / restorer, sometime this coming
December.

It has a (stuck) 10-20 McCormick-Deering engine for power.
Circa 1926-28.

So far the only info I have is a book "Russell Graders Photo Archives"
purchased off "E-Bay". (alas, no color pictures).

Any help much appreciated.

Peace
Milo

Milo Holroyd