[SEL] Novo Pump

Jim O'Hagan jdohagan at comcast.net
Mon May 28 22:09:20 PDT 2007

Hi Tim ,My Novo 3 HP pump[most sizes take same pump]has a plunger with a
lipped top. The spring goes under the lip and is caught between the top of
the pump body's brass packing nut and the lip of the plunger.Under the
packing nut is some form of packing string/rope, then a brass reducing
bushing. That's about it. I think there are Two check balls in the gas
intake/discharge casting on the side of the pump.

Jim O'Hagan