[SEL] Spam> Spam/Phish> Parts washer

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Mon May 28 10:52:31 PDT 2007

Tom,
I did that with an old Whilrpool dishwasher to clean car engine
parts.  I built a frame out of coat hanger wire and stretched some
very fine steel mesh screen over it.  I set this screen over the
bottom of the unit so it would filter the drain water before it ran
through the pump.  I then zip-tied a sock over the outlet hose and
just draped it over the side of my utility sink.  I used natural
orange based degreaser detergent in it and never had any problems
until the motor died from a failed bearing (unrelated).