[SEL] What's it Worth?

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Thu May 24 20:26:01 PDT 2007

John, what do you have to say about an 1812 hydro?  I picked one up last
summer for $400 with 50" or 52" (I forget) deck, brand new tires and front
pto.  Not sure what year it is but it runs and mows great and I love the
power steering.  Picked up a brand new blade for it this past spring at an
auction for $20.

Tim Christoff
Basehor Kansas

Engine"