[SEL] What's it Worth?

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 24 18:23:38 PDT 2007

Don't keep up with the values but I can tell you what you have is one of the
last "real" Cadets. The 6 and 782's got respect from the dealers. They were
built about the time Cadet was spun off to MTD. Their weak link was the
engine. Definetly a fine piece of equipment, as I'm sure you know!

John Hall