[SEL] Ford F250 Help wanted now stationary engine ;-)

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Fri May 18 04:45:29 PDT 2007

You'll need to know the axle number, as even among F250 V8's, they may
have different axles. I know when the front lockouts went south on mine,
there were at least 2, maybe 3 possible front axles on it and different
lockouts. (it's 4 wheel drive and the automatic hubs busted, like they
ALWAYS do)

In other words just because it's a 19xx or a 20xx model year F250 V8
doesn't mean the axles will interchange.

Bill
Runnells, Iowa
Chapman/OWE&PCo. Registry and History
http://antique-engines.com