[SEL] 2 hp ottawa drag saw clutch

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Mon May 14 14:42:56 PDT 2007

Hi all ;

    My brother needs some help with his Ottawa Drag Saw ,its a 2HP double flywheel it is missing the outer clutch parts but we don't know what we need , the inner disk is there and the small gear but the parts to push the clutch disk are all missing ,  If any one has any pictures or parts please let me know , I have not found much info on the Ottawa's ,
    I also brought home another engine from the Baraboo Swap Meet Auction , It is also an Ottawa 2 Hp but has a pulley instead of the clutch , this time I was a little smarter  , I also bought some yard decorations for My Lady and the thunder lightening was minimal :-)) I guess I should have learned that long ago .

Rex Hinz