[SEL] Totally Off Topic

Barry & Tanya Stait bst41474 at bigpond.net.au
Fri May 11 18:08:42 PDT 2007

Hi Jerry,
My wife's family left South Africa (Durban) about 12 years ago because of
the increase in volante crime and her parents were worry about safety of
their daughters.
They still call SA home and love the place and still have a lot of family
over there that they worry about a lot.
"Oh my love for South Africa".
Barry & Tanya Stait.
Mudgee. N.S.W. Australia.