[SEL] Gib key puller

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri May 4 12:39:31 PDT 2007

Hi Guys,
         There have been many discussions about removing Gib keys on the lists.
         I needed something to pull the key on my restored Ruston & Hornsby
because it had an oil leak on the timing gear cover.
         This cover is right up against the inside of the flywheel and
there is no way of removing it without removing the flywheel.
         I did not want to use anything that would damage the paint on the
flywheel.
         Here is what I came up with:

<http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/gibpull/index.htm>

         I hope it is of help to someone.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans