[SEL] trip over the pond

Glenn Karch glenn.karch at verizon.net
Sat Mar 31 10:56:46 PDT 2007

Graig,

After you've been to Portland, you will wonder if there is another show as
big.  The one at Mt. Pleasant is just as big, but the make up and
attractions are different.

You can take in the Mt Pleasant show in less than 5 days, but in all, it is
a big one and there are a lot of tractors, steamers, gas engines and a lot
of other stuff to see or watch.  There is a big show at Rollag, Minnesota
that same weekend that a lot of people go to.

There is also a show near Colchester, Illinois at Argyle State Park that
same weekend and it is about an hour and a half from Mt. Pleasant.

We will be at both Portland and Mt Pleasant as gas engine exhibitors.  Hope
to see you at both.

Glenn Karch
Hercules Historian
Haubstadt, Indiana, USA