[SEL] trip over the pond

chuck emsweller clemsweller at etczone.com
Sat Mar 31 13:33:36 PDT 2007

Craig,

Glad to hear you will be making Portland.  I don't know about shows around
Mount Pleasant, but depending on when you get into Indiana and when you plan
to arrive at Portland, the weekend before (Thurs-Sunday) there is a nice
smaller (compared to Portland) show in Greensburg Indiana.  It is about 2
hours South of Portland Indiana.

Chuck Emsweller