[SEL] Novo Help

William Young wmlyoung at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 05:39:16 PDT 2007

TO:  The lads on SEL, especially the Yanks
  From: Your man ( and fellow Yank ) in Japan, Bill Young

  One of my non-English speaking Japanese mates has asked me to help him find and purchase a Novo vertical engine, about 3.5 hp.  His first question is "How much?"  Answer, " I don't know."  I have been watching GAS ENGINE MAGAZINE    but have seen nothing advertised.
  So, does anyone know of a recent sale? Or better yet, one for sale? Curt, Arnie, Dave, Rob?
  In order to avoid clogging up the net, I suggest you use my home email address.  Thanks, Bill
  wmyoung at juno.ocn.ne.jp