[SEL] Blackstone

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Wed Mar 28 15:12:45 PDT 2007

Brian.........I do know of such an engine over here in the West. I will try
my best to find out if it is still around.It was exhibited at the National
Rally in Busselton in 1996 . The then owner is now deceased,has been for a
few years.I don't know what has happened to the engine .Maybe the family
still have it .Unfortunately the ''Net '' is unknown to them .I will chase
it up in a round about way.Hopefully it may be the type you are asking
about.