[SEL] Power hacksaw speed

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Mar 29 04:43:20 PDT 2007

Wow, a fellow list member helped me figure this out a while back for a saw
I have. I run it with a H&M engine and it is about right (wouldn't want it
faster, but it does a great job)
I don't have the messages handy, but he referenced one run from a
lineshaft as I recall.
http://antique-engines.com/images/misc/hacksaw-1.jpg
Ran it by a Alamo 2hp engine and it cut rebar great for a demo.

Bill
Runnells, Iowa
Chapman/OWE&PCo. Registry and History
http://antique-engines.com