[SEL] How to Straighten Spoke in Cart Wheel

garyepps at fidnet.com garyepps at fidnet.com
Tue Mar 27 05:30:30 PDT 2007

Like others have said, just use the hammer and you should be alright.  If you
think the metal has crystalized so much that it is brittle enough to break,
you'd better not put a valued engine on the cart.  Just send it on up to
Theodosia and I'll store it in an out of the way place for you.  By the way
you might want to paint it a dark green before you send it up here.

Gary