[SEL] V12

Bill Boyce bboyce at swat.coop
Fri Mar 16 15:33:15 PDT 2007

yes, Elden, except for the crank and cam shafts, the internal parts are
interchangable with the 351 V6, also the heads, exhaust and intake manifolds
are the same,,,, i have it at a show this weekend, and if i heard it once
today, i heard 150 times, " man, i aint never seen nothing like that
before",,,,,
bill boyce
lost prairie, arkansas

A fine is a tax for doing wrong.