[SEL] Another sad day

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 12 16:57:43 PDT 2007

Rex we are all saddened at the passing of Kenny, the Lord must have wanted
Kenny more than we did and He took him to be with Him in Heaven and I know
that Angels in Heaven are rejoicing at his arrival. Please pass my
condolences to the family and I will keep them in my prayers.

Thanks Rex for letting us know.

Paul