[SEL] Another sad day

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 12 15:10:11 PDT 2007

Hi all;

        Kenny Johnson passed away this morning , His cancer was more widespread than originally thought , he will be missed ,  One of you from Texas wrote and called him an woodwork artist and he was tickled and wanted to show me the letter but I didn't get to see it..
     I wish to thank all the list for their prayers and especially you whom sent cards and letters to him , your cards and letters brightened his last days and he wanted to show them all to me but didn't get the chance , his last words were he will be with his Son whom got killed at age 14 due to getting hit by a snowmobile .
     Thanks again

Rex Hinz