[SEL] Attention Aussies - Austral Question

john palmer ottoslidevalve at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:53:31 PST 2007

Hi, I have in my Blackstone engines Made a tube of perforated stainless open
at both ends packed it  tight with stainless swarf type shavings from a
comercial scouring pad,and put it in the lower chamber. They both run very
well for some hours.  In my experiance most low compression lamp starts cool
off.  Thank goodness for Dr.Diesel   John Palmer